Tampa Personal Injury Attorney
Injured in Tampa? We can help.
We understand how it is.
It’s another beautiful, sunny day in Tampa and you’re driving down Dale Mabry Highway when, without warning, an auto accident or personal injury turns your life upside down. Suddenly, you have this big thing to worry about.
Our Tampa personal injury attorney will help answer all your questions.
- Who will fix my car?
- What happens if I miss work?
- Who is going to pay for my medical expenses?
We get that. And because we do, we have a team of very experienced, very dedicated and very compassionate attorneys. The Tampa personal injury attorney at Kinney, Fernandez & Boire that will handle your case is ready to work tirelessly to get your life turned right side up.
Our areas of personal injury practice include:
- Auto Accidents
- Dog Bites & Vicious Animal Attacks
- Slip and Fall
- Insurance Disputes
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents & Pedestrian Accidents
- Trucking & Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Pool Accidents & Child Drowning
- Burn Cases
- Brain Injury
- Lost Wages, Medical Expenses and Future Medical Care
- Construction Injuries
- Negligent Hiring
- Negligent Security Cases
- On the Job Accidents & Worker Compensation Cases
- Wrongful Death
Contact Us: (813) 875-5445
Get the resources you need
Kinney, Fernandez & Boire PA – Address: 3128 W. Kennedy Blvd. Tampa, FL 33609
Kinney, Fernandez & Boire PA
Have you or a loved one been injured because someone else was careless? Our Tampa personal injury attorney is ready, willing and able to help you.
A Plan for Your Personal Injury Case
Not every case is the same. However, there are some general things that must be done to preserve your rights, and help obtain the maximum monetary compensation.
In handling your claim, our Tampa personal injury attorney may:
- Investigate: As soon as you retain our service, we get right to work investigating your case. This may include talking to witnesses, and gathering evidence. We also visit the scene of the wrongdoing, talk with friends and family members, gather medical evidence and consult with experts.
- Medical Part of Your Case: In a personal injury case, the injured person must prove the accident was the cause of their injuries. At first glance, that may sound simple. After all, you didn’t do anything wrong and know how you feel now. But, insurance companies and corporate defendants fight tooth and nail to minimize your injuries. They may also try to prove that your injuries were there all along. Working with medical experts may be needed to explain how the car accident caused your personal injury. Our Tampa personal injury attorney works with some of the top experts in and around the state of Florida. We will spare no expense to make sure you have top-notch medical experts on your side.
Damages You May be Entitled To
In Florida, you are allowed to claim certain types of damages, they include:
- Medical Expenses: You may be able to recover all medical expenses you incurred as a result of the injuries from your accident. You are also entitled to those which are expected to be incured in the future.
- Lost Wages: You may be entitled to compensation if you miss work as a result of your accident. If you are unable to work in the same capacity as you were before the accident you may be also entitled to compensation.
- Human Damages: Accident and personal injury victims often times suffer a variety of human damages. These may occur in the form of pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of the capacity to enjoy life and inconvenience.
Please contact our Tampa personal injury attorney for a free consultation. Just give us a call now or fill out a contact sheet.