We understand how it is. Your life is moving along as usual and then without warning, you slip and fall to the ground or trip and fall. You get hurt and your life gets turned upside down. And whether it’s a big injury or small one, one thing is for certain. Suddenly, you have this big thing to worry about.
Our Tampa slip and fall attorney can help answer the questions swirling around you:
- Do I need a slip and fall attorney?
- What should I look for in hiring a Tampa slip and fall attorney?
- How much is hiring a slip and fall lawyer in Tampa going to cost?
- Who is going to help me get better?
- What happens if I miss work?
- Who is going to pay for my medical expenses?
- What amount of damages am I entitled to?
We are here to help.
- First, hiring a Tampa personal injury lawyer is a big deal. Not all are created equal.
- It’s vitally important to meet with the Tampa slip and fall lawyer who is going to handle your case.
- If you can’t talk to your slip & fall attorney on the phone or feel like you’re getting the run around on the first call, how do you think the rest of the relationship is going to go?
We’re on your side from the very beginning
At our first attorney-client meeting you’ll:
- Meet the Tampa slip and fall injury lawyer who will handle your slip and fall or trip and fall accident case from start to finish.
- Get a full breakdown of what to expect and how our firm is going to help you.
Get the right information you need to hire the slip and fall lawyer in Tampa
This information can’t be found on a website. Nor can it be located at the other end of a 1-800 number. We believe it should come from a face-to-face meeting or phone interview with the slip and fall lawyer handling your case. If you need help finding medical care, our Tampa slip and fall lawyers can point you in the right direction by helping you find a medical provider suited for the injuries you suffered.
There are several different ways to help with your medical care cost.
- First, we look to the insurance company of the store or place where your slip and fall accident occurred to see if they have medical payments insurance coverage.
- Next, if you have health insurance, we could use that to help pay for your care.
- We look to the person, store or corporation who caused your personal injury.
Many different factors come into play when determining who will pay for your medical care costs and when. But rest assured, your premises liability lawyer will fully advise you on this matter as we know how important it is.
In Florida, there are two different types of damages: Economic damages and non-economic damages.
The amount and kind of damages you may be entitled to depend on the facts of your case. In Florida, there are two different types of damages: economic damages and non-economic damages. Economic damages consist of past and future medical care costs and past and future lost wages. Non-economic damages consist of past and future pain, suffering, mental anguish, loss for the capacity to enjoy life and inconvenience.
Seek legal advice immediately.
If you or a family member has been injured by a slip and fall accident, you should seek the advice of an experienced premises liability lawyer specializing in personal injury law as early as possible. Issues related to personal injury, slip and fall accidents, claims of negligence and damages are often complicated.
Our Tampa slip and fall lawyer has the experience and desire to provide legal representation that puts your interests first, protects your rights, and seeks to resolve the problems that come with being involved in a slip and fall accident. Contact us today!