We care about protecting the rights of victims of negligent security – faulty security that otherwise may have helped prevent personal injury and criminal conduct. When security systems fail, safety procedures and measures established to safeguard visitors to public or private property breakdown, the consequences can result in personal injury or wrongful death. Not only are we experienced in dealing with premises liability cases, we aggressively pursue legal action on behalf of victims and their families against negligent property owners and managers, landlords, retailers, employers, security companies, and others who may be liable for the safety of all tenants, visitors, or workers. If negligent security causes you injury or the death of a loved one, you should be aware of your rights. Our personal injury lawyers provide the legal experience and resources people count on to successfully recover damages for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more in a premises liability claim.
Examples of negligent security incidents include the following:
- Poor lighting in parking lots, garages, and ramps
- Unsecured apartment buildings and other rental property
- Violent assaults at bars and night clubs
- Negligent security at train stations, bus terminals, and other public places
- Failure to monitor security
- Failure to respond to requests for help
- Inadequate security personnel and improper training
- Lack of proper fencing, security, or warnings at unattended work sites
- Workplace injuries related to employee assaults
Many property owners attempt to write off crime as something that simply “happens” and as a result often fail to take adequate security measures until after someone’s been hurt. Also, insurance companies often seek to place blame for resulting injuries on the victims. Our personal injury attorneys will take bold and effective steps to pursue justice and payment for all damages suffered.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligent security on premises, you should hire an attorney. The initial meeting with your personal injury lawyer is free. We work on a contingency fee which means we only collect a percentage of what we recover for you.
An Accident Is A Big Thing To Worry About, At KFBLAW, We Can Help You Get Back To Worrying About All The Little Things In Life.
- Florida Bill Could Empower Human Trafficking Victims Against Hotels
- Tampa Bay’s Morning Blend: Applications for your Teen Driver
- Could Your Landlord Be Responsible for Your Burn Injury?
- How To Handle Your Medical Bills After A Car Accident
- Safe Celebrations: Tips for a Responsible New Year’s Eve Party
We would be glad to meet you in person at our Tampa, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, Wesley Chapel, Plant City or Riverview offices or at any location that is convenient for you.