Pool Accidents Attorney
Pool Accidents Attorney
When it comes to pool drowning accidents our children are innocent and often most vulnerable. We often take it for granted that they will be safe when they are at the Tampa, local public or private pool. But when pool accidents happen, you need to hire a pool accidents lawyer to ensure that you and your family’s rights are protected. Our experienced swimming pool accidents lawyers in Tampa, FL will aggressively pursue compensation for any pool injuries suffered or wrongful death by drowning on behalf of your injured family member.
Our Tampa Pool Accidents Lawyer Can Help You Understand Your Rights.
Swimming pool accidents often occur because the owner or operator failed to exercise ordinary care. For example:
- Failure to provide safety equipment
- Failure to take measures to provide a safe swimming environment
- Failure to post warnings about dangerous conditions
- Failure to properly train staff
To receive compensation from swimming pool accidents, you must prove that:
- The property owner had a legal duty to you
- The property owner or operator knew, or should have known, there was a dangerous condition
- The property owner or operator had an opportunity to repair or remedy the dangerous condition.
- The property owner’s failure to take appropriate action was a direct cause of the pool accident
Possible compensation includes:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost future earnings, pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Other damages
Protecting Your Legal Rights after Swimming Pool Accidents: Here are some steps you can take:
- Seek proper medical care. You will need documentation and medical evidence for your case.
- Get the names, phone numbers, and addresses of all witnesses involved. If you can, take photographs of the scene.
- Do not sign any documents relating to the incident.
- Do not discuss your case with anyone. Most parties that you will need to deal with, including insurance companies, do not have your best interests in mind.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
- You may have to file a suit within a specific time frame, depending to the statutes of limitations.
If you or a loved one has been injured or has drowned in a pool due to the negligent act of another, you should hire an attorney. The initial meeting with your Tampa personal injury lawyer is free. We work on a contingency fee which means we only collect a percentage of what we recover for you.
An Accident Is A Big Thing To Worry About, At KFBLAW, We Can Help You Get Back To Worrying About All The Little Things In Life.
- Florida Bill Could Empower Human Trafficking Victims Against Hotels
- Tampa Bay’s Morning Blend: Applications for your Teen Driver
- Could Your Landlord Be Responsible for Your Burn Injury?
- How To Handle Your Medical Bills After A Car Accident
- Safe Celebrations: Tips for a Responsible New Year’s Eve Party
We would be glad to meet you in person at our Tampa, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, Wesley Chapel, Plant City or Riverview offices or at any location that is convenient for you.