New Port Richey Personal Injury Lawyer
Injured in New Port Richey? We can help.
Life is tricky. It’s unpredictable and unexpected.
That’s what makes it so wonderful. But then there are times when life throws a curveball at you and things are suddenly unpleasant. Like having an auto accident on U.S. 19 or experiencing some type of personal injury. Your life is suddenly flipped upside down. And now you have this big thing to worry about.
Our New Port Richey personal injury lawyer will help answer all your questions.
- Who will fix my car?
- What happens if I miss work?
- Who is going to pay for my medical expenses?
We understand you’ll have lots of different questions. That’s why we have a team of very experienced and compassionate personal injury attorneys and staff dedicated to New Port Richey. The personal injury attorney at Kinney, Fernandez & Boire assigned to your case is ready to work tirelessly to get your life turned right side up.
Our areas of personal injury practice include:
- Auto Accidents
- Dog Bites & Vicious Animal Attacks
- Slip and Fall
- Insurance Disputes
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents & Pedestrian Accidents
- Trucking & Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Pool Accidents & Child Drowning
- Burn Cases
- Brain Injury
- Lost Wages, Medical Expenses and Future Medical Care
- Construction Injuries
- Negligent Hiring
- Negligent Security Cases
- On the Job Accidents & Worker Compensation Cases
- Wrongful Death
Contact Us: (727) 846-1680
Schedule a Free Consultation
Kinney, Fernandez & Boire PA – Address: 7617 Cita Lane. New Port Richey, FL 34653
Have you or a loved one has been injured because someone else was careless? Our New Port Richey personal injury attorney is ready, willing and able to help you.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Have A Plan For Your Accident Case
Not every personal injury case is the same but there are some general things that must be done to preserve your rights, and help obtain the maximum monetary compensation.
In handling your claim, our New Port Richey accident lawyer may:
- Investigate: As soon as you retain our service, we get right to work investigating your case. This may include talking to witnesses, gathering evidence, visiting the scene of the wrongdoing, talking with friends and family members, gathering medical evidence and consulting with experts.
- Medical Part of Your Case: In a personal injury case, the injured person must prove the accident was the cause of their injuries. At first glance, that may sound simple. After all, you didn’t do anything wrong and know how you feel now. But, insurance companies and corporate defendants fight tooth and nail to minimize your injuries. They may also try to prove that your injuries were there all along. Working with medical experts may be needed to explain how the car accident caused your personal injury. Our New Port Richey personal injury attorney works with some of the top experts in and around the state of Florida. We will spare no expense to make sure you have top-notch medical experts on your side.
Damages You May be Entitled To
In Florida, you are allowed to claim certain types of damages, they include:
- Medical Expenses: You may be able to recover all medical expenses you incurred as a result of the injuries from your accident and those are expected to incur in the future.
- Lost Wages: If you miss work as a result of your accident or are unable to work in the same capacity as you were before the accident you may be entitled to compensation.
- Human Damages: Accident and personal injury victims often times suffer human damages in the form of pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of the capacity to enjoy life and inconvenience.
Please contact our New Port Richey accident attorney for a free consultation. Just give us a call now or fill out a contact sheet.