Wesley Chapel Personal Injury Attorney
Injured in Wesley Chapel? We can help.
Life is anything but expected.
One minute you’re driving along State Ro10pxad 54 in Wesley Chapel and the next you’re on the side of the road wondering what to do because you just got into an accident. Without warning, you’re life is twisted inside out and suddenly, you have this big thing to worry about.
Our Wesley Chapel personal injury and auto accident attorney will help answer all your questions. And we’re sure you’ll have many.
- How long will it take to fix my car and who will pay for it?
- What happens if I miss work?
- Who is going to pay for my medical expenses?
So even though life is unexpected, you can expect to get the answers you need from us. And that’s because we have assembled a team of very experienced, very dedicated and very compassionate lawyers and staff. The Wesley Chapel personal injury attorney at Kinney, Fernandez & Boire assigned to your case is ready to do whatever it takes to get you back onto the road to recovery. And back to your normal life.
Our areas of personal injury practice include:
- Auto Accidents
- Dog Bites & Vicious Animal Attacks
- Slip and Fall
- Insurance Disputes
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents & Pedestrian Accidents
- Trucking & Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Pool Accidents & Child Drowning
- Burn Cases
- Brain Injury
- Lost Wages, Medical Expenses and Future Medical Care
- Construction Injuries
- Negligent Hiring
- Negligent Security Cases
- On the Job Accidents & Worker Compensation Cases
- Wrongful Death
Contact Us: (813) 715-0938
Get the resources you need
Kinney, Fernandez & Boire PA – Address: 26650 Wesley Chapel. Suite A. Lutz, FL 33559
Kinney, Fernandez & Boire PA
Have you or a loved one has been injured because someone else was careless? Our Wesley Chapel personal injury attorney is ready, willing and able to help you.
A Plan for Your Personal Injury Case
Not every case is the same but there are some general things that must be done to preserve your rights, and help obtain the maximum monetary compensation.
In handling your claim, our Wesley Chapel personal injury attorney may:
- Investigate: As soon as you retain our service, our lawyers get right to work investigating your case. This may include talking to witnesses, gathering evidence, visiting the scene of the wrongdoing, talking with friends and family members, gathering medical evidence and consulting with experts.
- Medical Part of Your Case: In a personal injury case, the injured person must prove the accident was the cause of their injuries. At first glance, that may sound simple. After all, you didn’t do anything wrong and know how you feel now. But, insurance companies and corporate defendants fight tooth and nail to minimize your injuries. They may also try to prove that your injuries were there all along. Working with medical experts may be needed to explain how the car accident caused your personal injury. Our Wesley Chapel personal injury attorney works with some of the top experts in and around the state of Florida. We will spare no expense to make sure you have top-notch medical experts on your side.
Damages You May be Entitled To
In Florida, you are allowed to claim certain types of damages, they include:
- Medical Expenses: You may be able to recover all medical expenses you incurred as a result of the injuries from your accident and those are expected to incur in the future.
- Lost Wages: If you miss work as a result of your accident or are unable to work in the same capacity as you were before the accident you may be entitled to compensation.
- Human Damages: Accident and personal injury victims often times suffer human damages in the form of pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of the capacity to enjoy life and inconvenience.
Please contact our Wesley Chapel personal injury attorney for a free consultation. Just give us a call now or fill out a contact sheet.