Tampa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Tampa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Safety first, not last. We all know this simple rule to be true but for some reason careless drivers ignore it when it comes to watching out for motorcycle riders. Our Tampa motorcycle accident lawyer will defend your rights.
Our Tampa motorcycle accident lawyer can help answer the questions swirling around you:
- Do I need a personal injury or a motorcycle accident attorney?
- What should I look for in hiring a personal injury or motorcycle accident attorney?
- How much is hiring a Tampa motorcycle accident lawyer going to cost?
- Who is going to help me get better?
- What happens if I miss work?
- Who is going to pay for my medical expenses?
- What amount of damages am I entitled to?
We are here to help.
- First, hiring a Tampa personal injury lawyer is a big deal. Not all are created equal.
- It’s vitally important to meet the motorcycle accident attorney who is going to handle your case.
- If you can’t get your motorcycle accident attorney on the phone or feel like you’re getting the run around on the first call, how do you think the rest of the relationship is going to go?
We are on your side from the very beginning
At our first attorney-client meeting you’ll:
- Meet the Tampa motorcycle accident attorney who will handle your motorcycle accident case from start to finish.
- Get a full breakdown of what to expect and how our firm is going to help you.
Get the right information you need to hire the best motorcycle accident attorney in Tampa
This information can’t be found on a website. Nor can it be located at the other end of a 1-800 number. We believe it should come from a face-to-face meeting or phone interview. Here’s some important things we will do to investigate the case:
- We start looking for witnesses, getting statements, looking for videos and take all other steps needed to gather evidence.
- If you need help finding medical care, our personal injury attorney can point you in the right direction by helping you find a medical provider suited for the injuries you suffered.
- There are several different ways to help with your medical care cost. First, we look to your insurance policy to see if there are medical benefits available. In Florida, generally motorcycles are not covered under “PIP” or personal injury protection coverage.
- If you have health insurance, we could use that to help pay for your care.
- We look to the person who caused your accident. Many different factors come into play when determining who and when your medical care costs will be paid. But rest assured your motorcycle accident attorney will fully advise you on this matter as we know how important it is.
In Florida, there are two different types of damages: Economic damages and non-economic damages.
The amount and kind of damages you may be entitled to depend on the facts of your case. In Florida, there are two different types of damages: economic damages and non-economic damages. Economic damages consist of past and future medical care costs and past and future lost wages. Non-economic damages consist of past and future pain, suffering, mental anguish, loss for the capacity to enjoy life and inconvenience.
The initial meeting with your Tampa personal injury lawyer is free.
We work on a contingency fee which means we only collect a percentage of what we recover for you. So if you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident due to the negligent act of another, you should hire a motorcycle and car accident attorney.
Free Case Evaluation
We would be glad to meet you in person at our Tampa, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, Wesley Chapel, Plant City or Riverview offices or at any location that is convenient for you.