Tampa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Tampa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Safety is always first. We all know that simple rule – but some careless drivers choose to ignore it when it comes to watching out for motorcycle riders. Fortunately, you may be entitled to compensation if you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle crash. Our Tampa motorcycle accident attorneys are here to defend your rights.
Our Tampa motorcycle accident lawyers can help answer your questions, like:
- Do I need a personal injury or a motorcycle accident attorney?
- What should I look for when hiring an attorney?
- How much is hiring a Tampa motorcycle accident lawyer going to cost?
- Who is going to help me get better?
- What happens if I miss work?
- Who is going to pay for my medical expenses?
- What damages am I owed?
We’re here to help
KFB Law is different from other injury firms – we put our clients first, no matter what. When you’re hurt, it’s critical to find the right lawyer to help you. Here’s what you should know:
- First, hiring a Tampa personal injury lawyer is a big deal. Not all are created equal. You deserve to only have the most experienced and qualified attorney working for you – and the attorneys at KFB Law are only the best.
- It’s vitally important to meet the motorcycle accident attorney who is going to handle your case. We’ll meet you face-to-face or over the phone to fully hear your case.
- If you can’t get your motorcycle accident attorney on the phone or feel like you’re getting the run around on the first call, that’s a bad sign for the future. We’ll do our best to make sure you feel comfortable and safe working with us.
We’re on your side from the very beginning
At our first attorney-client meeting, you’ll:
- Meet the Tampa motorcycle accident attorney who will handle your case from start to finish
- Get a full breakdown of what to expect over the course of your case
- Learn exactly how our firm is going to help you
What the best motorcycle accident attorneys in Tampa will do for you
KFB Law will help you collect evidence, file with the insurance company, and build your case. Here are some important things we’ll do to investigate your accident:
- We find witnesses, get statements, look at security videos, and take whatever steps are needed to gather evidence.
- If you need help finding medical care, our personal injury attorney will point you in the right direction by helping you find a medical provider capable of treating your injuries.
- We help you find ways to handle the costs of your medical care. First, we look at your insurance policy to see if you have medical benefits available. In Florida, generally motorcycles are not covered under PIP (personal injury protection coverage). Your motorcycle accident attorney will help you handle all of the factors involved with medical insurance.
In Florida, you can receive damages for economic loss, as well as for pain and suffering
The amount and type of damages you may be entitled to depend on the details of your case. In Florida, damages can be categorized two ways: as economic damages and damages for pain and suffering. Economic damages include the costs of past and future medical care costs and past and future lost wages. Damages for pain and suffering include compensation for past and future pain, emotional suffering and distress, mental anguish, and loss for the capacity to enjoy life.
Your first meeting with one of our Tampa personal injury lawyers is free
The attorneys at KFB Law work on contingency – which means we only collect a fee based on a percentage of what we recover for you. Your first consultation is completely free.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident due to someone else’s negligence, you should hire a motorcycle and car accident attorney.
Free Case Evaluation
We would be glad to meet you in person at our Tampa, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, Wesley Chapel, Plant City or Riverview offices or at any location that is convenient for you.