Riverview Personal Injury Attorney
Injured in Riverview? We can help.
Unfortunately, we’re all too familiar with the stories.
Life is great. You’re driving down US 301 in Riverview without a care in the world when, all of a sudden, an auto accident brings your life to a screeching halt. And now you have this big thing to worry about. So many feelings course through you as well as questions that you need answered.
Our Riverview personal injury lawyer has the experience and expertise to help answer all of them.
- Who will fix my car?
- What happens if I miss work?
- Who is going to pay for my medical expenses?
Accidents happen. We get that. But we also understand the stress and uncertainty that goes along with it. And that’s why we have assembled a team of very experienced, very dedicated and very compassionate lawyers and staff. Rest assured, the Riverview personal injury lawyer at Kinney, Fernandez & Boire assigned to your case will work tirelessly to get your life back to normal.
Our areas of personal injury practice include:
- Auto Accidents
- Dog Bites & Vicious Animal Attacks
- Slip and Fall
- Insurance Disputes
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents & Pedestrian Accidents
- Trucking & Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Pool Accidents & Child Drowning
- Burn Cases
- Brain Injury
- Lost Wages, Medical Expenses and Future Medical Care
- Construction Injuries
- Negligent Hiring
- Negligent Security Cases
- On the Job Accidents & Worker Compensation Cases
- Wrongful Death
Contact Us: (813) 438-8216
Get the resources you need
Kinney, Fernandez & Boire PA – Address: 9424 Balm Riverview Rd. Riverview, FL 33569
We realize that South Hillsborough County is a legally underserved area for our clients but we’re here to help. Servicing the Apollo Beach, Gibsonton, Ruskin and Sun City areas, our Riverview office is located at 9424 Balm Riverview Rd. We are right off 301 and close to I-75 as well. Our wonderful receptionist of over 31 years calls Gibsonton home!
Have you or a loved one been injured because someone else was careless? Our Riverview personal injury lawyer is ready, willing and able to help you.
A Plan for Your Personal Injury Case
Not every case is the same but there are some general things that must be done to preserve your rights, and help obtain the maximum monetary compensation.
In handling your claim, our Riverview personal injury lawyer may:
- Investigate: As soon as you retain our service, we get right to work investigating your case. This may include talking to witnesses, gathering evidence, visiting the scene of the wrongdoing, talking with friends and family members, gathering medical evidence and consulting with experts.
- Medical Part of Your Case: In a personal injury case, the injured person must prove the accident was the cause of their injuries. At first glance, that may sound simple. After all, you didn’t do anything wrong and know how you feel now. But, insurance companies and corporate defendants fight tooth and nail to minimize your injuries. They may also try to prove that your injuries were there all along. Working with medical experts may be needed to explain how the car accident caused your personal injury. Our Riverview personal injury lawyer works with some of the top experts in and around the state of Florida. We will spare no expense to make sure you have top-notch medical experts on your side.
Damages You May be Entitled To
In Florida, you are allowed to claim certain types of damages, they include:
- Medical Expenses: You may be able to recover all medical expenses you incurred as a result of the injuries from your accident and those are expected to incur in the future.
- Lost Wages: If you miss work as a result of your accident or are unable to work in the same capacity as you were before the accident you may be entitled to compensation.
- Human Damages: Accident and personal injury victims often times suffer human damages in the form of pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of the capacity to enjoy life and inconvenience.
Please contact our Riverview personal injury lawyer for a free consultation. Just give us a call now or fill out a contact sheet.