Westchase Car Accident Lawyer
We understand how it is. Your life is moving along as usual and then without warning an auto accident turns your life upside down. Whether it’s big or small, one thing is for certain, you suddenly have this big thing to worry about and you need a Westchase car accident attorney quickly. Not just any attorney–you need a seasoned, experienced attorney who will diligently work for you.
Our Westchase, FL car accident lawyer can help answer the many questions swirling around you:
- Do I need a Westchase car accident attorney?
- What should I look for in hiring a car accident lawyer in Westchase?
- How much is hiring an auto accident attorney going to cost?
- What amount of damages am I entitled to?
I hire a Westchase, FL car accident attorney. Now what?
First, hiring a Westchase personal injury lawyer is a big deal. Not all are equal. It is important to meet with the Westchase auto accident attorney who is going to handle your case right away. If you can’t get your auto accident attorney on the phone or feel like you’re getting the runaround on the first call, how do you think the rest of the relationship is going to go?
We’ll put you at ease at our very first meeting.
At our first attorney-client meeting you’ll:
- Meet the Westchase auto accident attorney who will handle your auto accident case from start to finish.
- Get a full breakdown of what to expect and how our firm is going to help you.
- Get help answering the questions you may have regarding how to get the medical care you need, how to handle bills from your car accident case, and more.
Get the right information you need to hire your auto accident attorney in Westchase.
This information can’t be found on a website, nor can it be located on a 1-800 number phone call. The answers to the questions you have after an auto accident should come from a face-to-face meeting, or phone interview with an experienced personal injury attorney in Westchase. Here are some important things we will do to investigate the case:
- We work on a contingency fee. This means that as your auto accident attorney, we only collect a percentage of what we recover for you.
- Because there are several different ways to help with your medical care costs, we’ll first look to your auto insurance policy and use your PIP (personal injury protection) benefits.
- It’s important to get medical care within 14 days of a car accident. If you don’t seek immediate medical care, you could risk losing up to $7,500 in medical benefits.
- If you have health insurance, you can potentially use that coverage to help pay for any medical care.
Experience makes the difference.
If you or a family member has been injured because someone was careless with their car, seek the advice of an experienced Westchase, FL car accident lawyer as early as possible. Our attorneys have many years of experience to provide legal representation that puts your interests first, protects your rights, and seeks to resolve the problems that come with being involved in a car accident.
Schedule a Free Consultation to see how our Westchase car accident lawyer can help you with your car accident case.
An Accident Is A Big Thing To Worry About, At KFBLAW, We Can Help You Get Back To Worrying About All The Little Things In Life.
Free Case Evaluation
We would be glad to meet you in person at our Tampa, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, Wesley Chapel, Plant City or Riverview offices or at any location that is convenient for you.