Motorcycle Accident Attorney in St. Petersburg, FL
Safety first, not last. We all know this simple rule to be true but for some reason careless drivers ignore it when it comes to watching out for motorcycle riders. Our St. Pete motorcycle accident lawyer will defend your rights.
Our St. Petersburg, Florida motorcycle accident lawyer can help answer the questions swirling around you:
- Do I need a motorcycle accident attorney?
- What should I look for in hiring a motorcycle accident attorney?
- How much is hiring a St. Pete motorcycle accident lawyer going to cost?
- Who is going to pay for my medical expenses?
- What amount of damages am I entitled to?
We are on your side from the very beginning
At our first attorney-client meeting you’ll:
- Meet the St. Pete motorcycle accident attorney who will handle your motorcycle accident case from start to finish.
- Get a full breakdown of what to expect and how our firm is going to help you.
Get the right information you need to hire the best motorcycle accident attorney in St. Petersburg
This information can’t be found on a website. Nor can it be located at the other end of a 1-800 number. We believe it should come from a face-to-face meeting or phone interview. Here’s some important things we will do to investigate the case:
- We start looking for witnesses, getting statements, looking for videos and take all other steps needed to gather evidence.
- If you need help finding medical care, our personal injury attorney can point you in the right direction by helping you find a medical provider suited for the injuries you suffered.
- There are several different ways to help with your medical care cost. First, we look to your insurance policy to see if there are medical benefits available. In Florida, generally motorcycles are not covered under “PIP” or personal injury protection coverage.
- If you have health insurance, we could use that to help pay for your care.
The initial meeting with your St. Pete personal injury lawyer is free
We work on a contingency fee which means we only collect a percentage of what we recover for you. So if you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident due to the negligent act of another, you should hire a motorcycle and car accident attorney.
Get a Free Case Evaluation today, call us at (727) 576-5784
An Accident Is A Big Thing To Worry About, At KFBLAW, We Can Help You Get Back To Worrying About All The Little Things In Life.
Free Case Evaluation
We would be glad to meet you in person at our Tampa, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, Wesley Chapel, Plant City or Riverview offices or at any location that is convenient for you.