New Port Richey FL Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Safety first, not last. We all know this simple rule to be true but for some reason careless drivers ignore it when it comes to watching out for motorcycle riders. Our New Port Richey motorcycle accident lawyer will defend your rights.
Our New Port Richey motorcycle injury lawyer can help answer the questions swirling around you:
- Do I need a motorcycle accident attorney?
- What should I look for in hiring a motorcycle injury attorney?
- How much is hiring a New Port Richey FL motorcycle accident lawyer going to cost?
- Who is going to help me get better?
We are here to help.
- First, hiring a New Port Richey personal injury lawyer is a big deal. Not all are created equal.
- It’s vitally important to meet the motorcycle accident attorney who is going to handle your case.
- If you can’t get your motorcycle accident attorney on the phone or feel like you’re getting the run around on the first call, how do you think the rest of the relationship is going to go?
We are on your side from the very beginning
At our first attorney-client meeting you’ll:
- Meet the New Port Richey motorcycle injury attorney who will handle your motorcycle accident case from start to finish.
- Get a full breakdown of what to expect and how our firm is going to help you.
In Florida, there are two different types of damages: Economic damages and non-economic damages
The amount and kind of damages you may be entitled to depend on the facts of your case. In Florida, there are two different types of damages: economic damages and non-economic damages. Economic damages consist of past and future medical care costs and past and future lost wages. Non-economic damages consist of past and future pain, suffering, mental anguish, loss for the capacity to enjoy life and inconvenience.
The initial meeting with your New Port Richey FL personal injury lawyer is free
We work on a contingency fee which means we only collect a percentage of what we recover for you. So if you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident due to the negligent act of another, you should hire a motorcycle and car accident attorney.
Get a Free Case Evaluation today, call us at (727) 846-1680
An Accident Is A Big Thing To Worry About, At KFBLAW, We Can Help You Get Back To Worrying About All The Little Things In Life.
Free Case Evaluation
We would be glad to meet you in person at our Tampa, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, Wesley Chapel, Plant City or Riverview offices or at any location that is convenient for you.