Tampa Defective Warning Attorney
A product may still be considered dangerous even if there was no defect in the design or manufacturing of the product. A claim for injury and damages may exist because of inadequate instructions or warnings. This could occur when there are foreseeable risks of harm posed by the product that could have been reduced or avoided by providing reasonable instructions or warnings and the failure to do so causes the product to become not reasonably safe.
A manufacturer is under a duty to warn of hidden dangers with a product, as well as having a duty to instruct users on how to use a product so that users can avoid any dangers and use the product in a safe and intended manner. A warning has to be clear, specific, and conspicuous so that a user can easily find and read the warnings.
An Accident Is A Big Thing To Worry About, At KFBLAW, We Can Help You Get Back To Worrying About All The Little Things In Life.
Free Case Evaluation
- What happens when your insurance company denies your auto accident injury claim?
- What you need to know if injured in a drunk driving accident
- What to do if you suspect nursing home abuse
- Wrongful Death Claims: Who Can File in the state of Florida?
- What to expect during your free consultation with a personal injury attorney
We would be glad to meet you in person at our Tampa, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, Wesley Chapel, Plant City or Riverview offices or at any location that is convenient for you.