Tampa Child Injury Attorney
Child Injury Attorney
When it comes to playground accidents our children are innocent and vulnerable. We often take it for granted that they will be safe when they are at the local playground or amusement park. But when playground accidents happen, you need to ensure that you and your family’s rights are protected. A child head injury may not be easily noticed at first, but may cause catastrophic consequences. Our experienced Tampa child injury lawyer will aggressively pursue compensation for the playground injuries suffered on behalf of your injured child.
Our Tampa child injury lawyers represents personal injury and wrongful death claims from:
- Defective playground equipment (monkey bars, broken swings, etc.)
- Inadequate safety measures (lack of mulch other safeguards not in place)
- Inadequate supervision of children
- Defective products (skates, trampolines, scooters, etc.)
- Amusement park rides
- Unsafe public property
To receive compensation for a playground related accident, you must prove that:
- The property owner or operator had a legal duty to you
- The property owner or operator knew, or should have known, there was a dangerous condition
- The property owner or operator had an opportunity to repair or remedy the dangerous condition and their failure to take appropriate action was a direct cause of your injury
Our child injury lawyer can help you get compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost future earnings, pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Other damages
Here are some steps you can take:
- Seek proper medical care. You will need documentation for your case.
- Get the names, phone numbers, and addresses of all witnesses involved. If you can, take photographs of the scene.
- Do not sign any documents relating to the incident, and do not discuss your case with anyone. Most parties that you will need to deal with, including insurance companies, do not have your best interests in mind.
- Find an experienced child injury attorney as soon as possible.
- You may have to file a suit within a specific time frame, depending to the statutes of limitations.
If your child has been injured due to the negligent act of another, you should hire an attorney. The initial meeting with your Tampa child injury injury lawyer is free. We work on a contingency fee which means we only collect a percentage of what we recover for you.
We would be glad to meet you in person at our Tampa, St. Petersburg, New Port Richey, Wesley Chapel, Plant City or Riverview offices or at any location that is convenient for you.