We understand how it is. Your life is moving along as usual and then without warning, a trucking accident turns your life upside down. And whether it’s big or small, one thing is for certain. Suddenly, you have this big thing to worry about.
Our Tampa truck accident lawyer can help answer the many questions swirling around you:
- Do I need a semi truck accident lawyer?
- What should I look for in hiring a truck accident lawyer?
- How much is hiring a Tampa trucking accident lawyer going to cost?
- Who is going to help me get better?
- Who will fix my truck?
- What happens if I miss work?
- Who is going to pay for my medical expenses?
- What amount of damages am I entitled to?
We’re here to help.
We understand that hiring a truck accident attorney is a big deal. Not all are created equal. Here are some important steps to take:
- Get to meet the truck accident attorney who is going to handle your case.
- If you can’t get your lawyer on the phone or feel like you’re getting the run around on the first call, how do you think the rest of the relationship is going to go?
At our first attorney-client meeting you’ll:
- Meet the personal injury attorney who will handle your trucking accident case from start to finish.
- Get a breakdown of what to expect and how our firm is going to help you.
Get the right information you need to hire the best truck accident attorney in Tampa
Getting the right information you need to hire a Tampa truck accident attorney can’t be found on a website. Nor can it be located at the other end of a 1-800 number. We believe it should come from a face-to-face meeting or phone interview.
There are also several special considerations when dealing with trucking accident cases, these are just a few:
- State and Federal Regulations
- Size and weight requirements for the truck
- Special driver’s licenses are required to drive a commercial truck
- The truck driver must meet certain health standards
- Driver fatigue can be an issue
Your Tampa truck accident attorney will advise you of all the special investigative steps we’ll need to take along the way.
The initial meeting with your Tampa semi-truck accident lawyer is free. We work on a contingency fee which means we only collect a percentage of what we recover for you. If you need help finding medical care, your truck accident lawyer can point you in the right direction by helping you find a medical provider suited for the injuries you suffered.
We know how important your transportation is. Getting to and from work is how you support yourself and your family. The truck accident attorney handling your case will help resolve the damage done to your car at no cost.
There are several different ways to help with your medical care cost.
- First, we look to your auto insurance policy and use your PIP (personal injury protection benefits).
- It’s important to get medical care within 14 days of a car accident. If you don’t you could risk losing up to $7,500 in medical benefits.
- Next, if you have health insurance, we could use that to help pay for your care.
- We look to the person or corporation who caused your trucking accident. Many different factors come into play when determining who will pay for your medical care costs and when. But rest assured, your personal injury attorney will fully advise you on this matter as we know how important it is.
In Florida, there are two different types of damages: economic damages and non-economic damages.
The amount and kind of damages you may be entitled to depend on the facts of your case. Economic damages consist of past and future medical care costs and past and future lost wages. Non-economic damages consist of past and future pain, suffering, mental anguish, loss of the capacity to enjoy life and inconvenience.
Seek legal advice immediately.
If you or a family member has been injured because of a careless or negligent act of someone driving a truck, semi truck, or 18 wheeler, you should seek the advice of an experienced Tampa truck accident lawyer as early as possible. Issues related to personal injury law, insurance coverage, and claims of negligence and damages are often complicated. We have the experience and desire to provide legal representation that puts your interests first, protects your rights, and seeks to resolve the problems that come with being involved in a trucking accident.
The initial meeting with your Tampa truck accident lawyer is free.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a trucking or car accident due to the negligent act of another, you should hire an attorney. The initial meeting to discus your Tampa personal injury is free. We work on a contingency fee which means we only collect a percentage of what we recover for you. Contact us today!
Click Here: Semi-Truck Accident Statistics Resource