The minutes that follow an auto accident can be an adrenaline rush. You might be stunned, frightened or even injured. In this video blog, Marcus Fernandez, from Kinney, Fernandez & Boire, P.A. covers some of the suggestions he gives clients on what not to do after a car accident, so that you can stay level-headed and protect your rights.
“Often, I’m asked what should I not do when I’m involved in an accident, and there’s really a handful of really big “don’t dos.”
- You don’t want to leave the scene without calling 911.
- You don’t want to give a recorded statement.
- You don’t want to wait to report the incident to your insurance carrier.
- You don’t want to leave the scene without getting medical care.
- If you feel like you’ve been injured, and you certainly do not want to settle your claim without talking to an experienced attorney.
So, if you’ve been involved in a car accident and you have some questions surrounding what you should do or what you shouldn’t do, you can find us at kfblaw.com, and reach out for a free consultation.”