Have you been involved in a car accident in New Port Richey, Florida? With the growth of new homes and businesses moving to New Port Richey on State Road 52 there are a lot more people to worry about. However, KFB Law is here for you!
Our New Port Richey Auto Accident Attorneys are here to answer your questions:
- Do I need a car accident lawyer?
- What should I look for in hiring a New Port Richey auto accident attorney?
- What do I do after getting into a car accident in New Port Richey?
- How much is hiring an auto accident lawyer going to cost?
- What happens if I miss work?
- What amount of damages am I entitled to?
Your initial consultation with a New Port Richey car accident lawyer is free! You want an attorney who is going to work hard for you, so we work on a contingency fee, meaning we only collect a percentage of what we recover for you. Last, we can also assist you with finding medical care and addressing the cost of the damage done to your vehicle.
Hiring a car accident attorney is important because not all are created equal. Make sure you can contact your New Port Richey attorney by phone and meet them in person. During your first meeting with KFB Law you’ll get a full breakdown of what to expect and how our firm is going to help you. The initial consultation meeting can be held by phone or in our New Port Richey office.
To learn more about our New Port Richey, FL auto accident attorneys, contact KFB Law now!