Have you been involved in a car accident in St. Petersburg near or on U.S. 19? Without warning you now have a big issue to worry about. KFB Law is here for you!
Our St. Pete Auto Accident Attorneys are here to help answer your questions, such as:
- Do I need a car accident lawyer?
- What should I look for in hiring a car accident lawyer?
- How much is hiring an auto accident lawyer going to cost?
- What happens if I miss work and who is going to pay for my medical expenses?
- What amount of damages am I entitled to?
If you or a loved one has been injured in a St. Pete car accident due to the negligent act of another, you should hire a car accident attorney. The initial meeting with your personal injury attorney is free. We work on a contingency fee which means we only collect a percentage of what we recover for you.
Hiring a car accident attorney is important because not all are created equal. Make sure you can contact your attorney by phone and meet them in person if you would like. During your first meeting with KFB Law you’ll get a full breakdown of what to expect and how our firm is going to help you.
To learn more about our St. Petersburg auto accident attorneys, contact KFB Law now!